HAVE A LOOK AT OUR VIDEO BELOW FOR A TASTE OF THE THINGS WE GET UP TO ON A DAY TO BASIS IN SCHOOL!
BEFORE PLAYING THE VIDEO CLICK TO GO TO FULL SCREEN
WHOLE SCHOOL WORSHIP FOCUS
We are now in the month of June and we are deepening our understanding of how Jesus showed love in the things he did and said.
We are reflecting on how we can make sure all we do and say, in our daily lives, comes from a place of love.
We have been learning about Laudato Si, Pope Francis' message to the world and thinking about how we can be more effective stewards of the Earth - God's gift to us!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Mrs Hodges and Mrs Bonner.
Please see the safeguarding Tab on our Homepage for further information.
Any queries? Any questions?
Contact Mrs Naylor or Mrs Shaw, our school Business Management Team, who will be happy to help!
We are operating a cashless system in the office. You can register at www.schoolmoney.co.uk to make payments for trips etc easier for you. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to pop in and see Mrs Shaw or Mrs Naylor!
Times of the School Day
Full Time - 9am - 3pm
Part Time - 9am -12noon or 12noon - 3pm
Please see PARENTS&CARERS - Admissions - Nursery for more information
Children are asked not to arrive before 8.50am (unless they are in Breakfast Club).
At 8.50am the doors will be opened and the children can come straight in to class. The children will take part in some morning exercise to energise them for the day ahead before their lessons begin!
Registration is at 9.05am.
The school day finishes at 3.25pm
Tuesday 2nd July
- Visit 3 for our new Reception children 9.15-11.15am.
- Transition Day for the children transferring to All Saints
Wednesday 3rd July
- Year 3 visit the Media Museum in Bradford
- Bikeability for Y6
Thursday 4th July
- Non uniform day in return for a donation of a bottle/chocolate for the tombola
- Bikeability for Y6
- Year 5 Yorkshire Air Ambulance event (their class charity)
Friday 5th July
- Transition Day for the children transferring to Calderdale schools
- 9.30am – Mass for Reception and Key Stage 1. Please join us if you can!
- Transition time for our children as they move up to their new classes
Saturday 6th July
- FAMILY FUN DAY!
- From 10am until 2pm. Do come along and support our school and have fun!
See CALENDAR for full year and updates