Nursery will continue as usual
REST OF SCHOOL REOPENING MONDAY 8TH MARCH
PLEASE MAINTAIN YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES
School uniform Reception children:
- Polo shirt with logo as before Christmas along with the other uniform items as usual.
- Either short sleeved shirt and tie OR polo shirt with school logo along with the other uniform items as usual.
- School shoes not trainers please
- Your child will need their PE kit in school
- Named water bottle
The policy is below my video so do scroll down if you want to check anything.
ARRIVAL AND FINISHING TIMES
- Breakfast Club will operate as usual
- The doors will open at 8.50 and close at 9.05am
- Please follow the one way system - exactly the same as before lockdown, with KS children coming down on their own
- YEARS 1 AND 2 will finish at 3.15pm
- ALL OTHER CLASSES will finish at 3.25pm
Keep checking your child's webpage too as well as this page.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BE WELCOMING ALL OUR CHILDREN BACK!
Any queries? Any questions?
Contact Mrs Thompson or Mrs Sutcliffe, our Office Management Team, who will be happy to help!
If you would like a paper copy of a document please let us know.
A short video to share. Its aimed at younger children but this older child loved it too! (Had a little tear if I'm honest!) It's 2 minutes long and so worth a watch!
You are doing a great job Parents, Carers and children !
Please read through this so we can ensure all our children have the correct uniform. Thank you.
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR VIDEO BELOW FOR A TASTE OF THE THINGS WE GET UP TO ON A DAY TO BASIS IN SCHOOL!
BEFORE PLAYING THE VIDEO CLICK TO GO TO FULL SCREEN
Each week we will focus on the Virtues and reflect on each of them as the term goes on. We have already spent some time reflecting on the Virtues of
RESPECT, COURTESY, Thankfulness, HOPE and now we are reflecting on Faithfulness.
Why not reflect on these Virtues at home and think about how you live them at home as a family. Use the checklist below to discuss what you do well and what you could do better.
Times of the School Day
Full Time - 9am - 3pm
Part Time - 9am -12noon or 12noon - 3pm
Please see PARENTS&CARERS - Admissions - Nursery for more information
Children are asked not to arrive before 8.50am (unless they are in Breakfast Club).
At 8.50am the doors will be opened and the children can come straight in to class. The children will take part in some morning exercise to energise them for the day ahead before their lessons begin!
Registration is at 9.05am.
The school day finishes at 3.25pm
We operate a cashless system in the office. You can register at www.schoolmoney.co.uk to make payments for trips etc easier for you. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to pop in and see Mrs Thompson!
See CALENDAR for full year and updates
OUR SCHOOL RULES for a HAPPY, SAFE SCHOOL
1. Always do what a member of staff asks you to do
2. Always treat others with respect and courtesy!
3. Always walk quietly around the school!
4. Always tell the truth!
5. Always look after yourself ,our school and the things in it!
6. Always work hard and do your best to be the best version of yourself that you can be!
COVID 19 Information Resources for Families
There are some very useful links that you might need or want to make use of relating to
-explaining Covd 19 to your child
-advice from health care professionals
and LOTS more.