Any queries? Any questions?
Contact Mrs Naylor or Mrs Thompson our Office Management Team who will be happy to help!
If you would like a paper copy of a document please let us know.
If you want to find out more about what is going on in our parish please click the link below:
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR VIDEO BELOW FOR A TASTE OF THE THINGS WE GET UP TO ON A DAY TO BASIS IN SCHOOL!
BEFORE PLAYING THE VIDEO CLICK TO GO TO FULL SCREEN
WHOLE SCHOOL WORSHIP FOCUS
Each week we gather together as a whole school and in Key Stages to learn about and reflect on how we can be the very best versions of ourselves that we can be.
By focusing on the Virtues that are so important in our daily lives, using scripture and Bible stories to help us, as well as the messages Pope Francis sends out, we work hard as a school family to be the best people we can be.
We are focusing on the Virtues of FAITH and FAITHFULNESS.
We have listened to scripture readings about the Epiphany and the parable of the Mustard Seed and reflected on how we can learn from these to help us grow in faith and faithfulness.
OUR SCHOOL RULES for a HAPPY, SAFE SCHOOL
1. Always do what a member of staff asks you to do
2. Always treat others with respect and courtesy!
3. Always walk quietly around the school!
4. Always tell the truth!
5. Always look after yourself ,our school and the things in it!
6. Always work hard and do your best to be the best version of yourself that you can be!
We operate a cashless system in the office. You can register at www.schoolmoney.co.uk to make payments for trips etc easier for you. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to pop in and see Mrs Naylor!
Times of the School Day
Full Time - 9am - 3pm
Part Time - 9am -12noon or 12noon - 3pm
Please see PARENTS&CARERS - Admissions - Nursery for more information
Children are asked not to arrive before 8.50am (unless they are in Breakfast Club).
At 8.50am the doors will be opened and the children can come straight in to class. The children will take part in some morning exercise to energise them for the day ahead before their lessons begin!
Registration is at 9.05am.
The school day finishes at 3.25pm
Monday 24th Feb
- School opens for Half Term 4!
Tuesday 25th Feb
- Shrove Tuesday (commonly known as Pancake Day!)
- The final preparation session for First Reconciliation takes place 6.30-7.30pm
Wednesday 26th Feb
- ASH WEDNESDAY MASS 2.15pm
Friday 28th Feb
- Celebration Assembly as usual at 2.50pm
- Bingo and School Dinner Night 7pm – 10pm
See CALENDAR for full year and updates