Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Mrs Hodges and Mrs Bonner.
Please see the safeguarding Tab on our Homepage for further information.
Any queries? Any questions?
Contact Mrs Naylor or Mrs Shaw, our school Business Management Team, who will be happy to help!
We are operating a cashless system in the office. You can register at www.schoolmoney.co.uk to make payments for trips etc easier for you. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to pop in and see Mrs Shaw or Mrs Naylor!
Times of the School Day
Full Time - 9am - 3pm
Part Time - 9am -12noon or 12noon - 3pm
Please see PARENTS&CARERS - Admissions - Nursery for more information
Children are asked not to arrive before 8.50am (unless they are in Breakfast Club).
The whistle goes at 8.55am and the children line up to come in for 9am.
The school day finishes at 3.25pm
look in CALENDAR for full year and updates
Monday 19th March
- Consultations for Parents/Carers with Teachers – Y1-6
Wednesday 21st March
- Confessions for all children in Y4,5,6 who have received the Sacrament.
Thursday 22nd March
- Teddy Takes a Tumble for Year 1 – seatbelt safety.
- Refresher Pedestrian Training for Year 4.
- Pedestrian Training for Year 2.
- Mass for Year 5 and 6 – all parents/carers welcome.
Friday 23rd March
- Captain Underpants – Film Club after school finishing at 5.15pm.
Saturday 24th March
- First Confessions for the Year 3 Reconciliation group 2pm St Bernard’s Church, Halifax.