Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Mrs Hodges and Mrs Bonner.
Please see the safeguarding Tab on our Homepage for further information.
Any queries? Any questions?
Contact Mrs Naylor or Mrs Shaw, our school Business Management Team, who will be happy to help!
We are operating a cashless system in the office. You can register at www.schoolmoney.co.uk to make payments for trips etc easier for you. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to pop in and see Mrs Shaw or Mrs Naylor!
Times of the School Day
Full Time - 9am - 3pm
Part Time - 9am -12noon or 12noon - 3pm
Please see PARENTS&CARERS - Admissions - Nursery for more information
Children are asked not to arrive before 8.50am (unless they are in Breakfast Club).
The whistle goes at 8.55am and the children line up to come in for 9am.
The school day finishes at 3.25pm
look in CALENDAR for full year and updates
Monday 25th June
- Year 4 at Sports Barn
- Meeting in school for the parents/carers of our new Nursery starters for September
Tuesday 26th June
- Miss King from All Saints Catholic College in school to meet those Y6 students transferring to the College in September
Wednesday 27th June
- Library Service Assembly – Summer Reading Challenge.
- Choir singing at Bridge House Care Home.
Friday 29th June
- Mass for the feast of Saints Peter and Paul – please do join us if you can!
- Film Club straight after school – FREE – for the children of parents/carers setting up for the Tournament
Saturday 30th June
Diary Dates also in Newsletter Tab - Summer