Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We expect all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you have any concerns regarding the safeguarding of any of our pupils please contact one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads:
Mrs Hodges and Mrs Bonner.
Please see the safeguarding Tab on our Homepage for further information.
Any queries? Any questions?
Contact Mrs Naylor or Mrs Shaw, our school Business Management Team, who will be happy to help!
We are operating a cashless system in the office. You can register at www.schoolmoney.co.uk to make payments for trips etc easier for you. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to pop in and see Mrs Shaw or Mrs Naylor!
Times of the School Day
Full Time - 9am - 3pm
Part Time - 9am -12noon or 12noon - 3pm
Please see PARENTS&CARERS - Admissions - Nursery for more information
Children are asked not to arrive before 8.50am (unless they are in Breakfast Club).
The whistle goes at 8.55am and the children line up to come in for 9am.
The school day finishes at 3.25pm
look in CALENDAR for full year and updates
Monday 21st May
- Pentecost Liturgy at 2.45pm. You are most welcome to join us!
- Meeting for the children starting in Reception in September
Wednesday 23rd May
- Balanceability 3 for Reception
- Governors Meeting at 7pm
Thursday 24th May
- Mass for years 1 and 2 at 2.15pm in school. You are welcome to come along and join us!
- Football Team play against St Chads.
Friday 25th May
- Balanceability 4 for Reception
- Celebration Assembly as usual.
- School closes for Spring Bank.
Friday 1st June
- Mass for Canon Phil in church at 7.30pm to celebrate his Golden Jubilee – 50 years of priesthood!
Monday 11th June
- School opens
- Year 5 go on retreat to Ampleforth
Diary Dates also in Newsletter Tab - Summer