Any queries? Any questions?
Contact Mrs Naylor or Mrs Shaw, our school Business Management Team, who will be happy to help!
We are operating a cashless system in the office. You can register at www.schoolmoney.co.uk to make payments for trips etc easier for you. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to pop in and see Mrs Shaw or Mrs Naylor!
Times of the School Day
Full Time - 9am - 3pm
Part Time - 9am -12noon or 12noon - 3pm
Please see PARENTS&CARERS - Admissions - Nursery for more information
Children are asked not to arrive before 8.50am (unless they are in Breakfast Club).
The whistle goes at 8.55am and the children line up to come in for 9am.
The school day finishes at 3.25pm
look in CALENDAR for full year and updates
Friday 16th February
- School closes for half term
Monday 26th February
- School opens for the next half term.
- Mother’s Day gifts being collected each morning for those children taking part.
- 2.45pm Year 5 and 6 parents invited in to look at the children’s books
Tuesday 27th February
- 9.15am Year 1 and 2 parents invited in to look at the children’s books.
- Confession Meeting 3 for children and parents 6.30-7.30pm
Thursday 1st March
World Book Day.
Feast of St David patron Saint of Wales.
- Year 2 visit Conisborough Castle for the day.
Friday 2nd March
- 9.15am Year 3 and 4 parents invited in to look at the children’s books.
- Halifax Courier taking a photo of our WHOLE school.