Come and have a look at what's going on in our Nursery.
It's where the fun begins!
Our Nursery Team are:
Mrs L Lloyd - Teacher
Mrs R Acheson and Mrs K Normanton - Nursery Nurses
Mrs D Connolly, Mrs J McGovern and Mrs P Esgate - Nursery Assistants
LIBRARY DAY is Friday ...........Don't forget to let your child choose a book and you can enjoy it together at home. A big thank you to all the parents who have kindly donated books to our library, this wonderful resource would not be available without your constant support.If you haven't donated a book and would like to, please talk to a member of the Nursery Team.
BOOKS, BOOKS and more BOOKS ..........reading is the best !!!
We LOVE books!
So your child has as much fun as possible and gains as much independence as possible, please remember ;
- Dress your child in clothing and coats that they can manage themselves
- Sensible footwear, no sandals, flip flops, crocs or open toed shoes
- Trousers or shorts to be able to access roktagons and outdoor climbing
- No expensive clothing or coats they will get dirty and children do get anxious
- Wellingtons in winter or wet weather- you can leave labelled wellies at Nursery
- NAME LABELS IN ALL CLOTHING- WE CANNOT FIND MISPLACED CLOTHING IF IT HAS NO NAME
- Encourage your child to become independent in using the toilet, it boosts their confidence and self esteem and gives them independence in the Nursery
The Way, the Truth and the Life
This term our topic will be
Children will begin to understand that God made all the people in the world to be part of his family and that we are all part of it too. Children will know that God made us to know and love him and we can show our love for him by helping each other. We will learn that God has given us gifts so we can show his love to others. We will know that God's greatest gift to us was to send his only son Jesus and we will respond to that gift by celebrating the birth of Jesus.
Important Dates for your Diary
- Monday 4th November- School opens
- Friday 6th December- Nursery Christmas Concert.
- Friday 13th December- Nursery Christmas Party 9am -12.
- Friday 20th December - school closes for Christmas.
Autumn Term A warm welcome back after the half term holiday. We hope the children are all well and rested and looking forward to new exciting topics as we move towards Christmas celebrations and activities.
THIS TERM OUR TOPIC IS
Why Do Leaves Go Crispy ?
Here are some of the things we will be learning about :
Please read our Home School Letter 2 which provides you with a lot more information