Come and have a look at what's going on in our Nursery.
It's where the fun begins!
Our Nursery Team are:
Mrs L Lloyd - Teacher
Mrs R Acheson and Mrs K Normanton - Nursery Nurses
Mrs D Connolly, Mrs J McGovern and Mrs P Esgate - Nursery Assistants
LIBRARY DAY is Friday ...........Don't forget to let your child choose a book and you can enjoy it together at home. A big thank you to all the parents who have kindly donated books to our library, this wonderful resource would not be available without your constant support.If you haven't donated a book and would like to, please talk to a member of the Nursery Team.
BOOKS, BOOKS and more BOOKS ..........reading is the best !!!
We LOVE books!
So your child has as much fun as possible and gains as much independence as possible, please remember ;
- Dress your child in clothing and coats that they can manage themselves
- Sensible footwear, no sandals, flip flops, crocs or open toed shoes
- Trousers or shorts to be able to access roktagons and outdoor climbing
- No expensive clothing or coats they will get dirty and children do get anxious
- Wellingtons in winter or wet weather- you can leave labelled wellies at Nursery
- NAME LABELS IN ALL CLOTHING- WE CANNOT FIND MISPLACED CLOTHING IF IT HAS NO NAME
- Encourage your child to become independent in using the toilet, it boosts their confidence and self esteem and gives them independence in the Nursery
The Way, the Truth and the Life
This term our topic will be
Children will begin to understand that we call the Church the family of God and we all belong to his family. We will learn that the church building is a holy place where we can all pray and are welcome. We will learn that Jesus is present in a special way in the tabernacle and that Sunday is a special day for us. We will know that lots of people look after the church for us and we are thankful for that
Important Dates for your Diary
- Monday 3rd June- School opens
- Thursday 13th June - Parents Day for leavers. 12pm onwards (a sign up list will be posted in the cloakroom nearer the time.
- Tuesday 18th, Tuesday 25th, Tuesday 2nd - Nursery to Reception class visits.
- Tuesday 25th - New Parents Open Night for new starters
- Friday 28th June - Nursery Sports Day 10 am start
- Saturday 6th July - Family Fun Day
- Friday 12th July - Nursery Pirate Party in session
- Friday 12th July - School end of year disco.
- Thursday 18th July - school closes.
Welcome back everyone we hope you enjoyed the Spring break . We look forward to seeing the children returning with enthusiasm and excitement for the new term. Please remember to send your child with sensible shoes, not open toed shoes or sandals.
Having fun at Nursery!
THIS TERM OUR TOPIC IS
Treasure and Pirate Adventures
Here are some of the things we will be learning about :
World Book Day
Have a look below at some of the potatoes we made they are fabulous !