In Year Admissions
Sometimes parents/carers apply for a place mid-way through their child's primary schooling or mid-way through a school year.
We always seek to establish the reason for this eg: moving in to the area and work with the parent/carer to get their child into school if we have a place available in the right year group.
If you are wishing to move your child from another to ours please contact he school office on 01484 713037 to first establish if we have a place or not, and if we have, what you need to do.
Our usual arrangements, if we have an available place, would be:
- ask you to come into school to fill out the relevant paperwork
- contact the school your child is currently at/was last at
- arrange for you to look round the school and meet the Headteacher, Mrs M Hodges, who may wish to speak to you about the move
- speak to the Governing Body regarding the application - they are the Admissions Authority for the school
- make an offer of a place and inform you of starting arrangements