Come and have a look at what's going on in our Nursery.
It's where the fun begins!
Our Nursery Team are:
Mrs L Lloyd - Teacher
Mrs R Acheson and Mrs K Normanton - Nursery Nurses
Mrs D Connolly, Mrs J McGovern and Mrs P Esgate - Nursery Assistants
LIBRARY DAY is Friday ...........Don't forget to let your child choose a book and you can enjoy it together at home. A big thank you to all the parents who have kindly donated books to our library, this wonderful resource would not be available without your constant support.If you haven't donated a book and would like to, please talk to a member of the Nursery Team.
BOOKS, BOOKS and more BOOKS ..........reading is the best !!!
We LOVE books!
So your child has as much fun as possible and gains as much independence as possible, please remember ;
- Dress your child in clothing and coats that they can manage themselves
- Sensible footwear, no sandals, flip flops, crocs or open toed shoes
- Trousers or shorts to be able to access roktagons and outdoor climbing
- No expensive clothing or coats they will get dirty and children do get anxious
- Wellingtons in winter or wet weather- you can leave labelled wellies at Nursery
- NAME LABELS IN ALL CLOTHING- WE CANNOT FIND MISPLACED CLOTHING IF IT HAS NO NAME
- Encourage your child to become independent in using the toilet, it boosts their confidence and self esteem and gives them independence in the Nursery
The Way, the Truth and the Life
This term our topic will be
Children will begin to understand that because Jesus rose from the dead we can experience Easter. We will learn how Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene when he rose from the dead and begin to understand why this story is important. Children will begin to understand the special gift of joy and peace that Jesus gave to the disciples and can also give to us. We will hear and learn about the story of Jesus going back to his Father in heaven.
Important Dates for your Diary
- Monday 29th April- School opens
- Monday 6th May Bank Holiday - school closes
- Thursday 23rd May - Parents Day for Rising 3's (a sign up list will be posted in the cloakroom nearer the time.
- Friday 24th May - school closes.
Welcome back everyone we hope you enjoyed the Easter break. This term we will be welcoming three new starters, Georgia, Jack and Ellis, we hope they settle in well and enjoy their time with us. We look forward to seeing the children returning with enthusiasm and excitement for the new term. Please remember to send your child with sensible shoes, not open toed shoes or sandals.
Having fun at Nursery!
THIS TERM OUR TOPIC IS
Why is Space called Space ?
Here are some of the things we will be learning about :
World Book Day
Have a look below at some of the potatoes we made they are fabulous !